Outer Hebrides in Autumn for birders
Rarity hunting in the Outer Hebrides, birding South Uist, Benbecula, North Uist, Berneray, Harris and Lewis!
|Max Group Size||7|
£1545 PP, £95 single supplement.Deposit £200. 2020 prices TBC.
Please note: all itineraries are given as a guide only. Actual holiday content may vary according to the judgement of your guide, and elements beyond our control (eg weather).
Other birdwatching holidays in Outer Hebrides
- NEW! Highlands and Corncrake
- The 'Outer Limits' in Summer - June
- Highlands and the Outer Hebrides
- The 'Outer Limits' Adventure
- Outer Hebrides in Spring
- Islands on the Edge
- Southern Hebrides from Colonsay to Islay
- Inner Hebrides from Canna to Iona
- St Kilda and the Hebrides
- Outer Hebrides and the Shiant Isles - July
- Ultimate Outer Hebrides
- Outer Hebrides in Early Autumn for birders
- Outer Hebrides in Autumn for birders
WHY CHOOSE HEATHERLEA FOR YOUR SCOTTISH ISLAND ADVENTURE?
Heatherlea is THE company for top quality birding holidays in Scotland, chosen by more and more birders each year. Relax and enjoy first-rate birding with Scotland’s best guiding team, as we do all the planning! Our fully inclusive guided holidays concentrate on the real experience, and we take time to ensure that each of our guests enjoys everything we do. Above all, we make it our business to show key wildlife to you.
These popular holidays are carefully designed to explore the beautiful and wildlife-rich Scottish islands and far west coast. Many itineraries are unique, designed to give you the best of island wildlife at the best time of year. All are run at a leisurely pace, though we might move a little faster when rare migrants and vagrants are in our sights!
- We have been organising birding and wildlife holidays for over 25 seasons, and have a highly experienced and capable team. We also offer a telephone and email service outside normal office hours.
- This holiday has a maximum ratio of 7 clients per guide, putting the emphasis on personal service, and helping you get the best possible experience.
- Heatherlea are Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’ This is the highest available grading, classified as ‘exceptional’ by visitScotland.
- Single guests are never expected or invited to share.
- Our holidays often include things which others might invite you to pay yourself, for instance packed lunch and tips to hotels.
- Heatherlea hold full Tour Operator Insurance for your added protection.
- Heatherlea is a limited company, registered in Scotland. We are also registered to pay VAT, which is included in your holiday price as quoted on this page.
- Once your holiday is confirmed in writing by us, we promise not to surcharge the price for any reason.
Enjoy an excellent birding and wildlife holiday with Heatherlea.
Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’