Hogmanay Birding Extravaganza
Great winter birding around the Highlands with a traditional Scottish Hogmanay
No single supplement. Deposit £300
|Max Group Size
|7 per guide
Please note: all itineraries are given as a guide only. Actual holiday content may vary according to the judgement of your guide, and elements beyond our control (eg weather).
- Highlands and the Aberdeenshire Coast
- Raptors and Grouse
- Autumn in the Highlands with 'Easy Walking'
- Autumn Migration in the Highlands
- Birders' Blasts in Autumn!
- Birders' Blasts in Winter!
- Birding the Highlands in May
- Birding the North Coast 500
- Birds and Mammals featuring the islands of Muck and Eigg
- Butterflies, Dragons and Birds
- Eagles, Divers and Dotterel including Mull
- High Season Across the Highlands
- Highland Autumn Birding
- Highland Autumn Explorer
- Highland Birding in Late Summer
- Highland Birding in March
- Highland Mammals and More!
- Highland Migration by land and sea
- Highland Wildlife in early summer
- Highland Wildlife in High Summer
- Highland Winter Birding
- Highlands & Ardnamurchan
- Highlands & Orkney
- Highlands and Corncrake
- Highlands and Skye in Autumn
- Highlands and Skye in spring
- Highlands and the Outer Hebrides
- Highlands and the West Coast
- Highlands and Wester Ross
- New Year Birdlist Booster
- NEW! Birding in the Footsteps of the Jacobites
- NEW! Highlands & Ailsa Craig
- NEW! Highlands & East Coast Birding
- NEW! Highlands and the far North in Autumn
- NEW! Highlands and the Small Isles
- NEW! Scottish Winter Specialities
- NEW! Spring Migration in the Highlands
- North West Scotland Explorer
- Scottish Highlands in Early Spring
- Scottish Wildlife in late Autumn
- Short Breaks - Scottish Birding in Autumn
- Spring into Scotland including Mull
- The 'Outer Limits' Adventure
- The 'Outer Limits' in Summer
Why choose Heatherlea for your Scottish birding holiday?
Heatherlea is THE place for top quality birding holidays in Scotland, chosen by more and more birders each year. Stay in our own three star Small Hotel, and enjoy first-rate birding with Scotland’s best guiding team. Relax and enjoy yourself, as we do all the planning! Above all, we make it our business to show key wildlife to you. Our fully inclusive guided holidays concentrate on the real experience, and we take time to ensure that each of our guests enjoys everything we do.
- We have been organising birding and wildlife holidays for 30 seasons, and have a highly experienced and capable office team. We also offer a telephone and email service outside normal office hours.
- Our ‘Mainland Scotland’ holidays based at Mountview Hotel have a maximum ratio of 7 clients per guide, putting the emphasis on personal service, and helping you get the best possible experience.
- We are a small company, run BY birders FOR birders. Come and see!
- Heatherlea are Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’ This is the highest available grading, classified as ‘exceptional’ by visitScotland.
- There is no single supplement. Single guests are never expected or invited to share.
- Our holidays often include things which others might invite you to pay yourself, for instance loan of Swarovski binoculars, packed lunch and tips to hotels.
- We offer a courtesy transfer between our Hotel and Aviemore rail/bus links on Saturdays.
- Heatherlea hold full Tour Operator Insurance for your added protection.
- Heatherlea is a limited company, registered in Scotland. We are also registered to pay VAT, which is included in your holiday price as quoted on this page.
- Once your holiday is confirmed in writing by us, we promise not to surcharge the price for any reason.
Enjoy an excellent birding and wildlife holiday with Heatherlea.
Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’