Twenty Scottish Specials
Early Autumn birding at its best
No single supplement. Deposit £200. Early Birder Price Freeze! Book now for 2022 at 2021 prices.
|Max Group Size||5 per guide|
Please note: all itineraries are given as a guide only. Actual holiday content may vary according to the judgement of your guide, and elements beyond our control (eg weather).
- Highlands and the East Coast
- Raptors and Grouse
- Autumn in the Highlands with 'Easy Walking'
- Birders Blast in Winter
- Birders Blast!
- Birding the Highlands in May
- Eagles, Divers & Dotterel including Mull
- High Season Across the Highlands
- Highland Autumn Birding
- Highland Birding in March
- Highland Wildlife in early summer
- Highland Winter Birding
- Highlands & Orkney
- Highlands and Corncrake
- Highlands and Skye - April/May
- Highlands and Skye in Autumn
- Highlands and the Bass Rock
- Highlands and the Outer Hebrides
- Highlands and the West Coast
- Highlands and Wester Ross
- Hogmanay Birding Festival - Dec/Jan
- New Year Birdlist Booster
- NEW! Autumn Migration in the Highlands
- NEW! Birding the North Coast 500
- NEW! Birds and Mammals featuring Perthshire
- NEW! Birds and Mammals featuring the islands of Muck and Eigg
- NEW! Highland Wildlife in high summer
- NEW! Highlands & Ardnamurchan
- NEW! Highlands and the Isle of May
- Short Breaks - Scottish Birding in Autumn
- Short Breaks - Scottish Birding in Winter
- Spring into Scotland including Mull
- The 'Outer Limits' Adventure
- The 'Outer Limits' in Summer - June
Why choose Heatherlea for your Scottish birding holiday?
Heatherlea is THE place for top quality birding holidays in Scotland, chosen by more and more birders each year. Stay in our own three star Small Hotel, and enjoy first-rate birding with Scotland’s best guiding team. Relax and enjoy yourself, as we do all the planning! Above all, we make it our business to show key wildlife to you. Our fully inclusive guided holidays concentrate on the real experience, and we take time to ensure that each of our guests enjoys everything we do.
- We have been organising birding and wildlife holidays for 30 seasons, and have a highly experienced and capable office team. We also offer a telephone and email service outside normal office hours.
- Our ‘Mainland Scotland’ holidays based at Mountview Hotel have a maximum ratio of 7 clients per guide, putting the emphasis on personal service, and helping you get the best possible experience.
- We are a small company, run BY birders FOR birders. Come and see!
- Heatherlea are Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’ This is the highest available grading, classified as ‘exceptional’ by visitScotland.
- There is no single supplement. Single guests are never expected or invited to share.
- Our holidays often include things which others might invite you to pay yourself, for instance loan of Swarovski binoculars, packed lunch and tips to hotels.
- We offer a courtesy transfer between our Hotel and Aviemore rail/bus links on Saturdays.
- Heatherlea hold full Tour Operator Insurance for your added protection.
- Heatherlea is a limited company, registered in Scotland. We are also registered to pay VAT, which is included in your holiday price as quoted on this page.
- Once your holiday is confirmed in writing by us, we promise not to surcharge the price for any reason.
Enjoy an excellent birding and wildlife holiday with Heatherlea.
Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’