Spectacular birding in late autumn/early winter
|Max Group Size||7|
£895 PP, £120 single supplement.Deposit £200
Please note: all itineraries are given as a guide only. Actual holiday content may vary according to the judgement of your guide, and elements beyond our control (eg weather).
Other birding and wildlife holidays in Northern England
Why choose Heatherlea for your birding and wildlife holiday?
Heatherlea is one of Britain's leading wildlife holiday operators. In 2018 we celebrate our 28th Anniversary with more choice than ever, both in Scotland and overseas. Relax and enjoy yourself, as we do all the planning! Above all, we make it our business to show key wildlife to you. Our fully inclusive guided holidays concentrate on the real experience, and we take time to ensure that each of our guests enjoys everything we do.
- We have been organising birding and wildlife holidays for 28 seasons, and have a highly experienced and capable office team. We also offer a telephone and email service outside normal office hours.
- We are a small company, run BY birders FOR birders. Come and see!
- Heatherlea are Mainland Scotland’s FIRST ‘5-Star Wildlife Experience!’ This is the highest available grading, classified as ‘exceptional’ by visitScotland.
- Heatherlea hold full Tour Operator Insurance for your added protection.
- Heatherlea is a limited company, registered in Scotland. We are also registered to pay VAT, which is included in your holiday price as quoted on this page.
- Once your holiday is confirmed in writing by us, we promise not to surcharge the price for any reason.